Tag–I’m it. David, the talented author of the blog, http://erinsdomain.blogspot.com/
has tagged me with a MEME. I am to answer a few questions about myself then pass the MEME on to other bloggers I enjoy. It’s a fun, getting to know you, assignment.
1. If you could go back in time to relive one moment, what would it be?
I would visit my Dad in the hospital and tell him that I Love Him a lot.
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I would change the choices I made when I was young.
3. What movie or TV character do you think you resemble most in personality?
Sandra Bullock in Forces of Nature
4. Which TV or movie character would you like to be?
Sabrina in Archie’s
5. If you could push one person in the whole world off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
Whoever harms my family
6. Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
My impulsive nature
7. Describe yourself in one word.
8. Describe the person who named you in this MEME in one word.
9. Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.
To remain sane in this insane world.
10. Name at least 3 people or more to send this MEME, and then inform them.
These blogs are sweet, sensitive and wonderful. They inspire me and are full of the most beautiful articles and poems. All are worthy of repeated visits, please check them out!!
Thank you to David for tagging me with a MEME!! I too have a friend named Sparky, like your Erin and your posts touch my heart. God bless …..