Last week, my friend Corinne tagged me on Facebook inviting me to take part in a wonderful challenge. The Positive Challenge where, For 5 days, you post 3 positive things that happened to you or you are grateful for that day. At the end of each day, tag/nominate 3 people to take part in the challenge.
Gratitude is the music of the heart, when its chords are swept by the breeze of kindness. ~Author Unknown
Here is my list-
Day 1 – Corinne, thanks for tagging me in this Positive challenge.
My gratitude list on day 1-
1. My daughter, celebrated her 25th birthday today, Sparky Rawat wished her with a big woo,f God bless both my daughters and keep them healthy and happy always
2. I am thankful for good friends and their blessings. A dear friend, Sukhvinder Kundu and her daughter had come to Delhi from Canada and were there with us for the cake cutting at midnight.
3. Loved hearing my mother’s voice, she sounded so happy. I thank God for keeping her safe for us.
Tagging three wonderful ladies who inspire others with their words and selfless acts
Day 2 of the positive challenge!
1. Shared laughter with the kids and their father. Sparky Rawat tried to have a conversation with us all by barking and jumping onto the bed.
2. Mother-in-law sent me a sweet and sour mango dish she’d prepared with a lot of love and care.
3. Sad goodbyes with promises of meeting soon, warm hugs and moist eyes.
Day 3 of the positive challenge
My Gratitude list:
1. Met my Mitr and her family after a long time, had an enjoyable lunch and lots of fun.
2. Completed a lot of pending work, put a tick against almost all the tasks on the to-do list.
3. Enjoyed looking at the clouds in the sky, managed to recognize shapes in them. My favorite was a dog’s outline
Day 4 of the positive challenge- Health is on my mind, and I pray for my family members’ happy and healthy lives.
1. My Sparky continues to thrive and heal, bless her brave heart and fighting spirit.
2. The biopsy report of a family member came back negative, couldn’t have asked for a dearer blessing. The disease is treatable and the treatment is simple and painless.
3. I am grateful for the aches and pains in my body, lets me know that I am doing something wrong and need to rethink my fitness goals.
Day 5 of the Positive Challenge-
My gratitude list
1. Today I completed a course in Crystal Healing conducted by Shiv Ani, it was a beautiful experience.
2. Made a new friend at the workshop, Seema Gupta.
3. Made plans with my dear friend Purnima Sunil for her son’s wedding in Chennai in August. It was a fabulous day today, thank you God.
Please share what you are grateful for in the comments section, and don’t forget to visit Corinne’s Gratitude post.
By Sulekha Rawat